- Incredibly Low Mintage Limit, only 999 pcs
- Coin in capsule + with Certificate of Authenticity + Presentation Box
- Authentic piece of Samurai armour inlaid
- Extraordinary detailed minting
- Antique finish embellished with color
Samurai is the name used, predominantly in the West, for warriors of pre-modern Japan. The expression Bushi is more common in the Land of the Rising Sun itself.
Over time, Samurai ideology was strongly influenced by Zen Buddhism. Thus, a firm code of honour for justice and the protection of the weak and defenceless developed. Bushido or «the path of the warrior» also stood for self-sacrifice, absolute loyalty, bravery, maximum weapon mastery and being on constant standby to fight.