Coin in capsule+with Certificate of Authenticity + Presentation Case
St. Paul, a native of Tarsus, occured of Jews. He received the rights of a Roman citizen and his further education in Jerusalem. Before his conversion to Christ, St. Paul was a senior Pharisee, after his conversion he became an apostle of Christ, entirely faithful to Christ. The Apostle Paul wrote 14 originality. Paul worked hard in spreading the Christian faith and is considered one of the "Giants" in Church of Christ and the Apostles.
Original icon Info:
- Paul First High Enamel plate 1100g.
- Byzantinum, Constantinople, XII century.
- Location: England, London.
- Gold and cloisonne. Pad of jewelry decoration manuscript.
- This is yet another splinter from the glitz of the Byzantine Christian culture.