- Mintage Limit ONLY - 3000
- Each coin in struck from 1 oz of pure silver
- Coin with unique shape !!!
- Coin with Convex shape and Proof Finish
- Coin in capsule+with Certificate of Authenticity + Presentation Case
St. Alexander Yaroslavich Nevsky (13 May 1221 – 14 November 1263) served as Prince of Novgorod (1236–52), Grand Prince of Kiev (1236–52) and Grand Prince of Vladimir (1252–63) during some of the most difficult times in Kievan Rus' history.
Commonly regarded as a key figure of medieval Rus', St. Alexander – the grandson of Vsevolod the Big Nest – rose to legendary status on account of his military victories over German and Swedish invaders while agreeing to pay tribute to the powerful Golden Horde. He was canonized as a saint of the Russian Orthodox Church by Metropolite Macarius in 1547.
|Face Value:||2 Dollars|
|Weight||1oz - 31.1g|
|Size (mm):||27x 47|