- Mintage Limit - 1500
- Man's Best Friends Dogs - Chihuahua Proof Silver Coin
- Coin in capsule+with Certificate of Authenticity+Presentation Case
The Mint of Poland is jubilant to announce issuing the coin with an image of Chihuahua of the series dedicated to the most loved dog breeds around the world.
Since time immemorial these four-legged friends have accompanied the man faithfully. Dogs’ nature has won the hearts of a wide range of pet enthusiasts for whom this delightful coin collection has been manufactured.
In the series there will appear the coins with the images of: the Yorkshire
Terrier, German Shepherd, Chihuahua, Labrador Retriever, Chow-Chow, Cocker Spaniel and West Highland White Terrier.
• the perfect gift for all dog lovers and remarkable collector's item
• minted in .999 fine silver
• embellished with multi-coloured printed decorations
• its uniqueness is guaranteed by the limited mintage of 1,500 pieces
• accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
• legal tender in New Zealand
• offered in a neat presentation case designed specifically to house the coin
In the central part of the coin – a multi-coloured image of a Chihuahua. In the background – a relief scene of Chihuahua emblazoned with decorative motifs. Along the rim – an inscription: CHIHUAHUA.
In the central part of the coin – a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Below – inscriptions: Ag 999 (the hallmark), m/w (the mint mark). Along the rim – inscriptions: ELIZABETH II, NIUE ISLAND (the issuer), 1 DOLLAR (the face value), 2014 (the year of issue).