- Mintage Limit - 2500
- Each coin is struck from 1/2oz of pure silver
- Coin in capsule+with Certificate of Authenticity
For several years, it has been the vision of Coin Invest Trust to immortalize the world’s most famous buildings and landmarks on silver coins. Only the most distinguished monuments of all human eras are selected to feature in this series.
The current series of coins portrays five breathtaking historic monuments, all of which are listed as World Heritage by UNESCO.
• The Amphitheatre El Jem dating from the 3rd century AD located in present-day Tunisia
• The temples of Baalbek dating from the 2nd and 3rd century AD located in present-day Lebanon
• Conwy Castle, built in the 13th century AD in North Wales, UK
• Kamphaeng Phet, an important royal town in the Sukhothai kingdom during the 13th to 15th centuries AD
• Le Mont-Saint-Michel, one of the most-visited landmarks in France