- Mintage Limit - 2014
- The Fall of the Berlin Wall
- East and West united on one coin
- Commemorates 25 years "Fall of the Wall"
- New technology - 3D-Laser tilt
- Comes with capsule, Certificate of Authenticity and a wooden presentation case
The Berlin Wall divided the city into East and West and was regarded as the most distinctive symbol of the separation.
The former Federal Chancellor of the Republic of Germany, Helmut Kohl and the Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev initiated the end of the Cold War.
As a result of the wall falling on November 9th, 1989, Germany was reunited.